Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello to everyone. My name is Fil and I'm new to the site but I've been lurking behind the scenes for a little while now. I'm a lover of heavy machinery and all things construction since I was a kid; mostly due to my father being a machine operator for almost 25 years now. He has always shared his love for his job with me. Unfortunately for me, instead of following in my fathers footsteps and my desires to work in a trade as well as my skills in certain trades. I foolishly became a corporate slave for eight years of my life, thinking that white collar careers were where it was at. As you can tell by my username, here I am eight years later at the age of 27 and absolutely miserable with my career choices. I'm desperately looking for job opportunities as a laborer or apprenticeship opportunities in any trade but would really prefer an apprenticeship in heavy machinery which is a long shot at this point in time. :Banghead NJ has really been greatly affected by this economy crisis and just about every iuoe or construction company I call inquiring about opportunities tells me they're either not hiring or have a waiting list pages and pages long. So here I am patiently awaiting my opportunity to escape the corporate life ointhead Anyway enough about me and my situation, hello to all and I look forward to browsing and learning through out my journey here. :drinkup
Welcome to the forum sickofcorporate. :usa Yes, in current economic conditions, it would be very difficult for an inexperienced person to have any good prospects for entering into heavy equipment operating as there are many many exerienced operators and employers struggling for work, just the nature of where we are right now. And, not knowing your situation, the older we get and the more responsiblities with take on, it becomes more difficult to drop what we're doing and take time to attend an institution to obtain training for a different field. Best I can do is hope doors open for you and your able to find work that you enjoy.
Welcome to this forums. I am Mark Simon working on project tripleemachinery which deals with heavy machinery Moving services. Triple-E Machinery Moving is a full-service, heavy equipment lifting, machinery moving, rigging and transportation company with locations servicing both Northern and Southern California. We provide our customers with prompt, safe, professional and efficient service at competitive rates. Thanks and Regards Heavy Equipment Movers California
hello everyone !!! i am basu from bangladesh .... i am new in this forum and i want to learn from here..... i wish you guys will help me...... thanks..... Jaguar AC Condenser Jeep AC Condenser
Welcome to the forum basumarra1510. :usa
Did you find any work doing construction or heavy equipment operation?