Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello from Pennsylvania

Festeraxp · 2019-01-07 14:55

hey everyone. I just acquired my paps Case 580Ck. I’m looking for all sorts of help. Just replaced the radiator and fan since my cousin got a stick stuck in there and busted it. Im looking for tips and tricks. I’m need to replace quite a few seals on the cylinders I bought the tool to do it and I will need quite a few hydraulic hoses to be replaced. Buts it’s a g188d so should run forever. Anyway thanks for having me and I look forward to your knowledge.

Replies4
  1. #1Tinkerer2019-01-07 15:38

    Welcome to HEF Festeraxp !

  2. #2mg23612019-01-31 05:35

    I walk the toughest blocks in State? Must be from the Borough of Lancaster.....LOL! Welcome to the forum Festeraxp.

  3. #3Vetech632019-01-31 06:57

    Well, I'm ready to fix something! Lets GIT_R_DONE.

  4. #4Festeraxp2019-01-31 19:06

    Me too. I’ve been hard at it. But you guys will never believe it. I buy the correct size die so I can pull the tachometer and it’s round not octagon. I mean come on. Lol. I also bought a replace cable for the inside of the tachometer cable. I’m not paying case $157 for that cable.