Hey all, Im new to the industry very new infact just finished some schooling, and currently trying to get into a union the oe3 out of sloughouse ca. I just had a question about wait times for your interview after you finish the aptitude test. TLDR: Looking for crane apprenticeship have my nccco card, on waiting list for union, want to know if any one else went through this process and knows how long it usually takes. Thanks,
Welcome Phil. I can't help you with the current wait time to get in the local OE but it is always dependent on the amount of work in any given area. They are talking in Washington DC about funding massive infrastructure work. I have not seen any dollars kicking out yet. My person opinion is that you are making a good choice on getting in the local union. Having your crane card will certainly help.