Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello from Poland from the Linde MH mobile service

Luksky · 2022-05-23 16:02

I am Łukasz from Poland. For 22 years I have been a mobile Linde forklift service. If you're having trouble with Linde, I'd be happy to help

Replies5
  1. #1CM19952022-05-23 18:31

    Welcome to the Forums Lucksy! Glad to have you.

  2. #2ianjoub2022-05-23 18:34

    welcome

  3. #3funwithfuel2022-07-04 07:48

    Welcome

  4. #4muddog19752022-07-27 20:09

    Got a question on a Linde H45D-04, travel forward stays engaged even after moving the selector back to center(neutral). This is a single pedal teavel machine. It doesn't have a issue in reverse. What would be keeping it engaged in forward? Linkage is good, not binding or sticking. All other functions are working properly. Customer just call about it,have not been to the machine yet. Possible solenoids or valve issues, adjustments? Look forward to your response.

  5. #5Coaldust2022-07-27 22:31

    Welcome to the HEF, Łukasz. Good to have you.