Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello from Scotland

BigTam ยท 2016-11-11 00:39

Hello Tam here, Glad to have found this place. Been working demolition in Scotland now for roughly 13 years and operating excavators for the last 5 or 6. I love my job!! When we get quiet I go out on hire to our quarry division and I must say i really enjoy that too. I was brought up on a farm in the north east of Scotland and I can pretty much turn my hand to any bit of plant. Looking forward to meeting you all. cheers Big Tam

Replies3
  1. #1lantraxco2016-11-11 00:57

    Welcome! Would love to visit your fair country someday, should the opportunity arise!

  2. #2old-iron-habit2016-11-11 08:58

    Welcome. We like photos from other places as well. Always fun to see what is getting torn down. And personally, I like photos of anique machinery from other parts of the world if you come across some relics.

  3. #3farmerlund2016-11-11 19:14

    Welcome Big Tam, I know the internet has been around for a long time now, but I still think its cool to be able to share knowledge and experiences with someone thousands of miles away.:drinkup