Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello from South MS

ScottP ยท 2019-11-15 13:44

Hello has anybody seen my 10mm ratchet wrench!

Replies9
  1. #1funwithfuel2019-11-15 18:27

    Its probably in the same place as mine. In a belly pan somewhere on a lowboy headed to another state Oh yeah, welcome

  2. #2Mother Deuce2019-11-15 18:37

    It is good company , my key ring is down there too. Welcome to HEF!

  3. #3ScottP2019-11-15 19:35

    Lol yessir we've all got something traveling somewhere away from us if in the heavy equipment repair profession long enough.. Thanks for the hospitality guys

  4. #4Blocker in MS2019-11-15 21:06

    Hello for another part of MS!

  5. #5ScottP2019-11-15 21:57

    Good deal glad to see another misissippian..ya know they only let so many of us in anywhere at one time !

  6. #6mg23612019-11-16 05:43

    Welcome to HEF Scott !

  7. #7Blocker in MS2019-11-16 07:25

    They are scared to have too much of a good thing.

  8. #8kshansen2019-11-16 11:20

    Have you worked inside a door on a Mack lately? Years ago when I was working as a road mechanic for the company I was missing a Snap-On screw driver and finally replaced it giving it up for lost permanently. Well maybe a year or so later I had to do some repairs to the inside of a DM800 Mack at another quarry in our area. Removed the inner panel and guess what was laying down in the bottom of that door? A little rusted but still usable!

  9. #9Tinkerer2019-11-18 07:55

    Welcome to HEF Scott ! Do you repair tires ? I found someones 10 inch screwdriver inside a tire I was repairing. It was between the tube and the casing.