Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello from Sweden

neri · 2023-02-13 02:39

Hi, I'm a long time reader of this forum, but now also a member! I hope to find some answers and also modestly be able to contribute to the knowledge and wisdom that already exits in large quantities on this forum. I also build stuff in my workshop from time to time, the sidewing attachment is one of those things (video on YT) Equipment: Volvo L70c Massey Fergusson 372 Yanmar B37 (the worlds most corroded working B37?) I post some of my endevours on youtube now and then: https://www.youtube.com/@neriksso youtube.com/@neriksso

Replies9
  1. #1mg23612023-02-13 05:13

    Welcome to HEF neri ! Great job with the hydraulic press!

  2. #2funwithfuel2023-02-13 12:37

    Welcome Neri. Posted info on your loader thread.

  3. #3neri2023-02-24 04:43

    Thanks!!! A lot of effort went into that video, but not a lot of views...

  4. #4Steve Frazier2023-02-24 22:59

    Welcome to HEF!! I've probably watched some of your snowplowing videos, been pushing snow since I was 7 years old!

  5. #5neri2023-02-25 12:16

    Thanks! The snowplowing videos seems to be of more interest than I could have imagined!

  6. #6CM19952023-02-25 12:53

    Welcome to the Forums!

  7. #7Coaldust2023-02-25 15:58

    Welcome to the HEF.!

  8. #8Dozerboy2023-02-25 16:25

    Heck that's pretty good for not longer then the video has been out. The YouTube stuff is a lot of work.

  9. #9neri2023-02-27 02:19

    Thanks!!! Yes it's not bad at all! The YT stuff it's work no doubt about it. I don't know how much and for how long i'm going to post on YT, but for now it's feels more like fun then work. The creative side of me gets an outlet and the feedback is positive and rewarding.