Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello from Texas

jd1364 ยท 2007-05-28 20:14

Just found this site a few weeks ago. I have learned alot from reading everyone's post. Im in search of a dozer is how I come upon this great site. Look forward to being here awhile.

Replies6
  1. #1Steve Frazier2007-05-28 20:23

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums!!:drinkup Thanks for joining us!

  2. #2wrenchbender2007-05-28 21:17

    Welcome to HEF jd1364

  3. #3Dozerboy2007-05-29 00:17

    Welcome if you don't mind my asking what part of TX are you in?

  4. #4garyhh442007-05-29 00:20

    Welcome to the form jd1364 the HEF.is a very good place.:usa

  5. #5Countryboy2007-05-29 14:17

    Welcome to HEF jd1364! :drinkup

  6. #6jd13642007-05-29 18:58

    Thanks all for the welcome. Dozerboy: I'm 90 miles south of Dallas, in Fairfield Tx. I live near the coal fired power plant and have to drive by the coal mine everyday and I still stop and watch the giant dragline and those big Cat D10s work.