Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello from the Midwest

IowaCat08 ยท 2008-01-17 23:12

Hi everyone, I am a 22 year old from Sioux City, Iowa. I started out at the ripe age of 10 in the family business laying asphalt. I've had many jobs ranging from working at a car wash to delivering beer for a Anheuser Busch Distributor. I have now been working for a mid sized earthmoving company here in NW Iowa for 2 years. I really enjoy this profession and have learned alot since I have started. Really enjoy the website, nice to find a forum where everyone can be civil. :notworthy Sooner than later im getting a digital to share some pics with everyone.

Replies6
  1. #1tonka2008-01-18 06:58

    welcome to the site :drinkup

  2. #2Steve Frazier2008-01-18 09:39

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums!!:drinkup Thanks for joining us!

  3. #3IowaCat082008-01-18 12:01

    Thanks for the welcome fellas:drinkup

  4. #4alan627b2008-01-18 13:54

    Hello from a neighbor from the south! Welcome to the forum. alan627b, Omaha, Nebraska

  5. #5TRACKHOE712008-01-18 14:12

    welcome to the site! pictures are always welcomed!:bouncegri:bouncegri:bouncegri:bouncegri

  6. #6EZ TRBO2008-01-20 12:09

    Welcome Welcome, enjoy your stay and if anyone hasn't told you yet. WE LOVE PICS. Trbo