Hello everyone, I'm not exactly new to the forum just newly registered. I don't get much time on the internet or the forums except for the occasional hunt for information. I'm usually found outside keeping equipment dirty or under it getting my hands dirtier. I've been running a Case 580C for the last number of years and recently acquired a 1999 New Holland 555E. Information for the 580 has been pretty easy to find, the NH 555, not so much. I thought it would be good form to introduce myself before i start asking for manuals. Before I start asking for manuals, what I really need is just one page. That would be the page that tells me what each fuse goes to on this thing. Thanks in advance for any help.
Welcome to the forum Cheero. I am sure someone out has the info you need but you may want to start a thread in the loader/backhoe section. You will get a faster response that way (I hope) .
Thank you. Actually I reached out to tool_king and he hooked me up with what I needed. As a thank you I’ll be sending him what I have on the Case 580C to share with everyone.