Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

hello from washington state

baseball ยท 2007-07-09 00:45

Hi my name is Jake and love construction and heavy equipment. I want to be an operator soon and spend a lot of time reading about the industry. I find it very interesting talking to many people in the business and it helps me learn about the machines and the different jobs that are out there in the workplace. My favorite machine is the backhoe and the excavator because they are so versatile. I have also been interested in heavy equipment since I was 3 years old and ran my first backhoe at the age of 4. I am looking forward to talking to many of you online and learning more about the heavy equipment industry. I would also be very interested to hear what your favorite machine is, and why?

Replies2
  1. #1Countryboy2007-07-09 00:50

    Welcome to HEF baseball! :drinkup

  2. #2Trapper2007-07-09 22:43

    Welcome. I am new here myself. I love to operate my L39 kubota TLB. I can dig out some pretty big stumps with this little backhoe. Best regards, Trapper