Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello from Wisconsin

Hunt44km · 2021-03-18 11:08

Work facility and equipment maint and have for 17 yrs glad to find a sit with quality knowledge and helpful tips.

Replies8
  1. #1funwithfuel2021-03-18 11:28

    Welcome. It's a go ok d place to pick brains and share knowledge.

  2. #2kshansen2021-03-18 12:13

    Just be careful who's brains you are picking, some of us don't have much to spare! I try to be a real wit but have been told I'm only halfway there most of the time! Ken in NY

  3. #3mg23612021-03-18 12:32

    Welcome to HEF Hunt44 !

  4. #4Coaldust2021-03-18 12:32

    A warm welcome from the 61st Parallel and parts unknown. Good to have you on the HEF! I’m just hauling around fuel today with a flat drive tire. I wear FIre Resistant blue, so I don’t catch fire! Happy and grinnin’, in a rusty Kay-Dub with a sleeper full of women.

  5. #5Vetech632021-03-18 15:58

    We are better at fixing relationships than anything else. The "heavy equipment" is just a cover so our wives don't know we are talking about them. SO.........welcome!

  6. #6petepilot2021-03-18 21:47

    pull up chair and start jawin

  7. #7old-iron-habit2021-03-18 22:18

    Where are you near in NW Wisc. I'm just across the line in NE MN. Are you a Packer fan or can I speak at normal speed to you. Welcome to HEF.

  8. #8Tinkerer2021-03-19 11:46

    Welcome to HEF, Hunt44!