Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello. I am a new member as of today

Aerohead ยท 2020-01-17 16:41

Hello. I am a new member as of today and am a first time owner of heavy equipment. I just bought a very used Case 580SD backhoe/loader and am looking forward to learning and maybe give some advise in your forums

Replies9
  1. #1Joseph Marasco2020-01-17 16:55

    Welcome aboard!

  2. #2alrman2020-01-17 17:06

    G'day from Down Under! @Aerohead Service repair & operators manual - best investment ever

  3. #3DMiller2020-01-17 17:07

    Welcome, from one antique owner to another!!

  4. #4Tenwheeler2020-01-17 19:15

    Like he said welcome! Antique? You should see mine. Lots of good help here. Good luck to you.

  5. #5Jonas3022020-01-17 19:25

    You will find lots of other 580 owners hanging around here

  6. #6funwithfuel2020-01-17 20:17

    Yep, this is the right place. Welcome

  7. #7mg23612020-01-18 05:05

    Welcome to HEF Aerohead !

  8. #8Willie B2020-01-26 10:08

    I haven't seen a D before. The E was pretty common. Is it Italian? In the 70s & 80s there were two models sold concurrently. Italian tractors were very different from US built. E & G were Italian. K was US.

  9. #9CM19952020-01-26 10:47

    Welcome to the Forums!