Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello, I would like you to help me with the following problem with CAT th330b

Baltoi Ionut ยท 2022-10-18 04:19

Hello, I would like you to help me with the following problem with the th330b crawler. I have a problem with the gearbox, all gears work except one. Namely speed 1 I also changed the 1st gear solenoid, without result When I try to start gear 1, the car behaves like this: I put the lever in 1st gear and put it forward. It shows nothing on the screen, it shows all N But during this time the car wants to go forward a little and then stops, like when you want to start gear 1, but you can't. The same thing happens when I shift into reverse He wants to go out for a bit and stops The rest of the gears work perfectly What would be the cause? Is pressure leaking somewhere? Do those box pistons have worn rings? Have you come across this before? Wait for a response. Thank you in advance.

Replies1
  1. #1Baltoi Ionut2023-01-24 07:09

    The problem found, if anyone is facing this problem, take care, for me there was a piece of metal stuck to that piston that changes the speed, how did I remove that piece of metal, everything works great