Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello members

4WD ยท 2007-08-05 19:11

How's it goin? One of my favourite activites is getting machinery stuck in mud or snow and then trying to get it out. Just kidding but it seems to happen frequently. In the end I have found that locking differentials or 4WD really do no good; it is always sweat and cursing that gets the beast out. Anyway I have some questions about a CAN-CAR skidder that a friend aquired but I can't seem to post in appropriate forums? Thanks guys, 4WD

Replies4
  1. #1digger242j2007-08-05 19:31

    Welcome to the forums, 4WD! That's due to our famous, secret, anti-spammer policy. You need five posts before you can start a thread of your own. If you can find four more things to post about, you'll be good to go, or if you like, one of us could create a thread for you in whichever forum you want, and you can add you problem to that thread. Sorry for the inconvenience.

  2. #2Countryboy2007-08-05 19:32

    Welcome to HEF 4WD! :drinkup On Edit: Daggum it.....quick draw Digger on the prowl.

  3. #3digger242j2007-08-05 19:36

    Yeah, I was typing real fast when I saw the chance to beat you to a new member.

  4. #4Countryboy2007-08-05 19:40

    You coulda at least played it off as an accident......:cool2 Now I see it was premeditated. :laugh