If anyone out there needs any help advice , or leads on pumps etc., for the older iron out there, like Eimco, Jarvis Clark, Wagner, Toro, Tamrock, Sandvik, Cubex, JCI, Etc., give me a shout out..Thx, Doug from Rocky Mountain Industries Ltd.
Hi Doug, Welcome. We are about 10miles east down 16th.
Hello!
My Read screen all RD90 will not shake smoothly. New filter and plenty of oil. Start it up and engage the pump and it just shakes viloently. Any Ideas?
Hello, My name is Wayne Carpenter from Delta Junction Alaska. My Read RDF90 shakes vilonetly My Read screen all RD90 will not shake smoothly. New filter and plenty of oil. Start it up and engage the pump and it just shakes viloently. Any Ideas?
You may have poor efficiency from your hydraulic pump or motor when under load or the coupling, counter weight and cam shaft may have an alignment issue like a collapsed support bearing. I haven't worked on any of these before but I do have had experience in the hydraulic sector. Hopefully Doug may be able to give you some more insight into the issue. Best regards
Thanks for your reply. I believe my problem is sacked coil springs, so immediately after start up I trickled a small amount of material and it would smooth right out. The action of the shaker seems weak but it's performing adequately until I can replace the coil springs. Thanks Again!
Hello Doug, Im trying to locate coil springs for my RD90 shaker?