Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hello To All Members! — New Girl From Hong Kong

cher · 2015-08-10 23:12

Good morning~ Or maybe it's evening at your side. My name is Cher (same as "share"); it's from Sharon actually, but people just call me Cher. I'm from Hong Kong and I used to work for a RC car parts and upgrades company. Then from there, I got into this diesel generator company now. Don't worry I don't work for the sales departments. Lol. I have no relevant background so I'm still studying about this small to huge machines. I googled “diesel generator forum” and several sites showed up. Basically I went through all the forums showed up on the first three pages and this, I have to say, is the only one seems legit. Loool. So glad I finally found a legit one. If there's any questions on the forum that I can answer, I'd love to help out for sure. But I guess most of the time I'll be learning from all of you! Anyways, normally I'm not a talkative person, haha, thank you all and have a great day!

Replies3
  1. #1Delmer2015-08-11 06:54

    Welcome. We like to think we're legit, but there are times that make you wonder. I hope you like what you find here.

  2. #2Blk prince2015-08-11 09:06

    Welcome,you should find this forum both informative and entertaining

  3. #3cher2015-08-31 23:08

    Thank you @Delmer & @Blk prince! I'm sure I can learn a lot here! Hopefully I can contribute as well ****