Doing some work out on a remote island in Maine and the auxiliary hydraulics are not functioning(thumb) Depress auxiliary hydro button and the indicator light does NOT come on plus no thumb action. Was working g great then not. Bobcat says it needs a new computer so one is on order but the question is: How do I temporarily hot wire the solenoid so I can retract the thumb so the machine can be used for digging. All other functions work fine
the bucket should over power the thumb.. curl the bucket and push the thumb open as far as you can and then use a block or something to keep pushing it until it's completely open.. or disconnect the hydraulic lines and then use herc straps and strap it fully open to the stick
It should overpower it but it doesn't. Only time it does is when the thumb is actuated. Had this issue on a different bobcat excavator I had too. Hydraulic lines are a last option just thought there might be a trick like applying 12 volts to the aux solenoid or something. Not even sure where that's at on this machine actually