Hello, hoping for some Help, new here but used these forums many times to work my way through issues, so thank you! I have a 2011 t750 1800hr no real issues yet with it. But I let sit for the weekend with no issues and then jump in it Monday and started it fine but would not unlock. Code thrown 3204. So I check wiring and acs, everything Looked fine but didn’t pin anything out. Called the dealer about new acs control box. 800 bucks so I said I wanted to make sure it was the box first. Jump in it today jiggle the sticks and start it. Unlocks right away. Turn it off and on about 4 or 5 no issues. Ran for about an hour and then boom. Sticks lock up again and can Get it to unlock. Call the dealer ship and they say it probably needs to be reprogrammed (acs) and to bring it in. Does anyone have any experience with this? I don’t see how nothing can break or short runs fine but now the programming isn’t correct? Just doesn’t make sense. I also did a joystick calibration when I got it unlocked but to cover my bases. Any input help would be greatly appreciated! thanks
When and started it today unlocked for about 10 minutes then locked up again and through 3204 again
I don't think it is programming. I would be looking for mice droppings somewhere down in the bowels of the beast.
Hello, Davidr34 did you find solution to this fault I have the same fault occurring with same symptoms