Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help – Daewoo dozer dd80l

SBRW · 2014-12-29 10:09

Dozer will be tracking along and the right track speeds up and then locks. Code flashes F:A which is right PPU motor? Thinking speed sensor? Not certain though. Anyone have any info. on PPU motor as I can't find anything on it. Just don't want to order a speed sensor and it be something else. Thanks in adavance.

Replies5
  1. #1snowmobeehler2015-06-09 16:54

    I am having the same issue--did you ever figure your problem out and get it resolved?

  2. #2cherokee1012017-09-24 23:28

    Just saw your message. Did you get your problem fixed? I have a shop manual and can look up the code for you as well as the part and picture. Think I also have a parts manual.

  3. #3SBRW2017-11-01 08:25

    Hi Cherokee101 - No haven't used the dozer in a good while - it started working again and then the right track locked up and it flashed the same code. Any help would be appreciated as I'm looking to use it again soon. Thanks

  4. #4cajunman642019-11-10 09:25

    I have a 1998 Daewoo DD80L and been having issues with a fault code F:4 (neutral switch) I have done all sorts of troubleshooting and try to recalibration but still the same error, I am looking to hook up a computer to the Microcontroller but need the software. does anyone knows where I can get the Graphic PC Interface Software for this unit

  5. #5SBRW2020-05-16 14:09

    Anyone ever figure anything out with this? I still haven’t. Plus now code 0070121 is coming up along with FNR which means not in neutral I believe.