Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help! Electrical Troubles with a NH LX565

tmc_31 ยท 2008-08-23 12:33

Hi All, I am new to the forum, but have been lurking here for about 3 Weeks. I am hoping you guys can help me. My problem is I cannot get the bucket on my NH LX565 to move. I removed the cover over the control valves and found that the wire to the spool lock coils had been cut (or maybe chewed). I repaired this, but still no movment on the bucket. I have checked all fuses visually they appear to be ok. I am getting a "F 04" code on the EIC. The engine will start in the service mode and the loader will move. Also the lights won't work. Does anybody have any ideas? Does anybody have a wiring diagram for this loader that they could share? Thanks, Tim

Replies1
  1. #1tmc_312008-08-23 20:47

    It's me again I wiggled some wires under the seat and got the machine going again (lift & tilt). I guess the seat switch is giving trouble. The lights are still not working. I still would like to find an electrical diagram for this loader if any one out there can help. Thanks, Tim