Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help identify

RIX · 2024-02-28 09:16

Hi guys Newby here I received these pictures of these 2 gems on a remote property I am considering buying No details were included. The Case appears to be a trencher or skidded model. The little hoe is a mystery.

Replies5
  1. #1HarleyHappy2024-02-28 12:22

    Stuff like that you don’t purchase, you get paid to get rid of it. Lol Meh, I certainly wouldn’t pay much. If they come with the property, fine.

  2. #2RIX2024-02-28 13:10

    Nope not buying the stuff just the land. Just trying to find out what it all is as it all goes with it

  3. #3CM19952024-02-28 13:18

    Welcome to the Forums RIX! Glad to have you. My best guess - scrap iron. If you were in MO @Old Doug might take it off the property for free or a small charge. Imagine how hot it would be to operate that little backhoe with the radiator or oil cooler right behind your head.

  4. #4HarleyHappy2024-02-29 11:57

    I was looking at that, not sure it’s not a pony motor or something. Can‘t quite wrap by head around that. Easily bang my head into it though. Was also suprized at the black iron hydraulic pipe.

  5. #5MarcusZ19672024-02-29 13:20

    Heck... I'm in MO and that mini is just to cute/funky to NOT to pass up.