Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help identifying Hy Hoe

GILLIS5055 ยท 2011-02-05 20:55

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me identify this Hy Hoe. I have looked all over the machine, but cannot find any identification plate or manufacturer data plate on the machine. Also I learning how to resize photos and how to upload. Kirk

Replies7
  1. #1mitch5042011-02-06 00:15

    Wow, that is a neat find, sorry I can't help, I'll look thru some books and see if anything jumps out. Nice to see familiar looking terrain at least. Always glad to welcome a fellow southerner.

  2. #2GILLIS50552011-02-06 15:15

    Thank You Mitch, Yes that is south Ga.

  3. #3GILLIS50552011-02-12 17:53

    Anyone have any suggestions about were to look for an Data plate?

  4. #4alrman2011-02-12 20:18

    Sorry GILLIS5055, not much help here - traditionally you would find a tag on the mainframe around the cabin or boom area - it may have disapeared over the years...... You have sparked my interest & in searching the net I found this set of pictures of a similar machine - it shows a pic of a serial no. tag but not it's location. I could not see the tag in any of the pics - maybe you have a keener eye. http://www.flickr.com/photos/dregs09/sets/72157622460380377/ I did find a few links back to this forum so hopefully you will get some input soon.

  5. #5doug in2011-02-13 16:39

    Hi chaps I'm new on here and was just browsing I'm not sure but i think what you may have there is an old Hymac 580?

  6. #6GILLIS50552011-04-13 21:02

    Hey Thanks, I think we have identified it as a HyHoe. Does anyone know where I can get a Owner's or Service Manual? Is there anywhere to get parts if needed?

  7. #7GILLIS50552011-05-09 19:49

    Does anyone know where I could get parts for this or an owners manual??? We have actually got it running