Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help identifying skid steer hydraulics

DPeti ยท 2014-12-18 10:14

Hi Everybody! I've just purchased an old German skid steer loader model name : Lanz Zetcat LL 30/2. My problem is, that I can't find much information about this machine on the internet. Since it's pretty old, I'm probably going to need to do at least minor repairs in the future. So I'd like to be prepared in advance. I made a couple of photos of the hydraulic pumps and I'd be glad if someone could help me identifying the brand and the model number of it. It's leaking quite a bit so I need to order some parts. Thank you and Happy Holidays for all!

Replies6
  1. #1Huntoon2014-12-18 16:37

    Could the "rr" logo be part of a gearbox? There's an Italian mfg called Reggiana Riduttori. I don't think they made pumps though.

  2. #2Ronsii2014-12-18 17:10

    Got any pics of the complete machine?

  3. #3gladiatore2014-12-18 18:46

    i agree with huntoon

  4. #4mikebramel2014-12-18 19:04

    Its a Rexroth unit

  5. #5gladiatore2014-12-18 19:17

    fisrt what i sugest you is wait until you have more leak, seems to be just orings and seals from the pump

  6. #6DPeti2014-12-19 03:32

    Thanks for all. Rexroth makes sense, since the gear pump on the back of the unit is a bosch type 0 510 52s019. But the only numbers I can recognise on the double pump is T3, 241764, 740, 241 981, but after trying to google these, I get nothing useful. The pump flow is controlled by a pilot joystick (the smaller hydraulic lines on the top of the pump). So I'm pretty much stuck here. Any further help would be appreciated.