Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

HELP! John deere 310

jrmikka ยท 2015-08-26 21:30

the front bucket will not move at all but the rear backhoe works fine...any suggestions? any help would be greatly appreciated.!!!

Replies6
  1. #1Deon2015-08-28 06:07

    I can't help but maybe someone will with more info. What year is your 310? If you don't know the year can you tell us the model? Straight 310 or B,C,D,E,G,J?

  2. #2jrmikka2015-08-28 17:42

    Its a '99 and its a 310E, thanks.

  3. #3Delmer2015-08-28 18:06

    Did this happen all of a sudden? any signs or other symptoms leading up to this? You get no response from the loader or bucket controls then? and no noise from anywhere either? I'm not familiar with that model, but I'll take a look, and maybe somebody will come up with something.

  4. #4jrmikka2015-08-28 18:16

    It just happened all of a sudden, I get no response from the loader or bucket or outriggers, but the digging boom works????

  5. #5lantraxco2015-08-28 21:58

    If this is a 310E, not a 310SE, then it has a simple gear pump and oil flows to the backhoe valve stack first, then daisy chains to the stabilizer valve and on to the loader control valve. I am not sure exactly what the malfunction is, but I'm betting it's in the backhoe valve. Do you have any auxiliary function valves, like for a hammer that might be stuck, stuck spool somewhere, etc.? It's also remotely possible the problem is in the stabilizer valve, somewhere the flow is open to the return back to tank.

  6. #6jrmikka2015-08-29 16:10

    thanks a lot I am going to take a look at it, thanks again!!!!!!