I have a 2007 Kubota KX121-3 The angle blade cylinder snapped and I cannot get the pins out of there so I can send out the cylinder to get fixed. I have tried heating it up, pounding it with a sledgehammer, every kind of penetrating oil, and even a jack hammer. I cannot get them out. Does anyone have any suggestions? Any help is appreciated. John
Shop press? Weld up a frame and use a porta power or bottle jack? Whichever is handiest for you. The bore/bushing has to be supported on the other side so the ears don't bend and bind the pin. Might help to put some shims between the rod end and the bushing. As a last resort, cut the center of the pin out with cutting torch, oxygen lance, or drill through the pin and weld it back up. All of these will shrink the pin enough that it will come out easily. edit: with that much of the pin sticking out the top, you could try welding up a conglomeration that would use a bottle jack to "pull" the pin out from the top. Assuming that if you had a hollow cylinder for a porta power sitting around you wouldn't be asking.
I have never tried it, but could the rod be re welded to the part that broke?
X2.....These are proved methods...
Thank you! I will give it a try.