Gentlemen, Bobcat has the 600 series, then there is the 751, the 753, 763, 743, 753G, 753C, the 85x, 95x, S130,S170 models and many, many more. Is there a site or can someone please help me make some sense of what these model numbers signify, and how it relates to age, size and so forth? Ok I understand the T series means Track but that's about it. Help me understand the different model numbers and how to place a certain Bobcat Skid steer in the Bobcat pecking order when I see on on a trailer somewhere? Thanks in advance.
Bobcat Historical Specifications. http://www.bobcat.com/historical_specs
Ok, I found this site too, that seems to make some sense of things: http://www.bobcat-scale-models.com/numbers.htm
The 85X, and 95X you mention are CASE machines. I think you are refering to the XT series.
I think he is talking about 853 and the 953 BC models ???
bobcats model designations used to be sooooooo easy.... basically a numerical order from smallest to largest. startng with the 40 series X41 air cooled diesel X42 water cooled gas X43 water cooled diesel 751,753, 763, 773, 7753 water cooled diesel except some 751's that have a water cooled peugot diesel engine 843, 853 water cooled diesel 863, 873, 864 (tracks) oil cooled diesel S skid steer T tracks A all wheel steer 100 - 330 rated capacity (1000-3300 lbs) <-wasnt that easy? M series the numbers make no sense to me whatsoever all M series are water cooled diesels, and soon to be all common rail EFI. :drinkup