Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help Needed Anthes Roto Zoom Man Lift

vibeguy · 2024-11-15 05:38

Hello Everyone, I recently come across an older model Anthes-Roto-Zoom 300 for free, so after a lengthy searh I located & purchased a reprint O/P/M manual with schematics (Anthes Roto Zoom p/n 19906) for it online that was very good quality with the exception being the electrical schematics being nearly non readable. My question is does anyone know where a friend/fellow tech could get a copy of good legible electrical schematics for this lift, as it's in awesome shape for it's age, only if someone hadn't improvised the physical wiring in the main control box. I would gladly pay reasonable cost to obtain a good legible electrical schematic for the project as I am in between a rock and a hard place with getting this old girl up and running again. Any & All help is greatly appreciated.. Thanks

Replies7
  1. #1Enginenearnow2025-08-26 18:12

    I find myself in the same boat. I acquired a Roto Zoom 300 lift which had been sitting for over 15 years. I did lots of multimeter testing and finally got it to function but not entirely. Were you able to get an electrical schematic for this machine. I have neither an owners manual or an electrical schematic. would be happy to pay a reasonable fee to obtain such. Thank s in advance for any ideas or source help.

  2. #2sarataylor2025-10-16 07:48

    That’s a great find! The Anthes-Roto-Zoom 300s are rare these days. You might try reaching out to old equipment forums or surplus manual sites — sometimes retired techs post clearer schematics there.

  3. #3vibeguy2026-02-09 10:32

    I did find a manual through a web-site, unfortunately the wiring schematic was horrible and even when enlarged is basically non-legible. I have gotten the lift working with a few mods & a couple of rebuilt hydraulic cylinder.. Overall it's a great lift just very very slow compared to todays lifts as it's top speed is a pokey 1.25 MPH

  4. #4vibeguy2026-02-09 10:44

    Sara, Thanks for sharing, the web-site I found "which I'm not certain I can mention in this forum" otherwise I would, only had an electronic copy which was overall exceptional with the electrical schematics being the only draw back. I took them to a local outfit that perform detailed enlargements but the enlarged finished product is still non-legible. I would gladly pay for a confirmed legible schematic..

  5. #5vibeguy2026-02-09 12:30

    If your still needing some info other than the electrical schematics I don't mind sharing what I have with you.

  6. #6vibeguy2026-02-10 12:39

    Hello fellow techs... I finally found a place with an absolutely outstanding pdf reprint for the Anthes Roto-Zoom lifts.. James at industrialmanuals.com is the man with the 100 % legible re-print..& at a much lower cost than the other manual suppliers I found.. Thanks James I owe ya ...!!!

  7. #7vibeguy2026-02-13 07:38

    Here ya go Engine,,, Hope this helps the cause..