Hi everyone, I’m working with a XCMG XE35E and trying to run a hydraulic mulcher on it. I need to operate it in single-acting mode , but I’m running into a couple of issues: The pre-set "crushing" mode doesn’t work properly with the mulcher. I’m not sure how to configure the auxiliary output so that it runs the tool as needed. Has anyone here dealt with this setup on a XE35E before? How can I force the hydraulic flow to be single-acting only, and where in the settings/menu can I adjust or assign tool configurations for the auxiliary lines? Any help or guidance would be really appreciated — thanks in advance!
Cant be of much help sorry as I don't have any technical info and I cant even find an operator manual for your machine but what I would suggest is looking into a setting that would be used as breaker mode to do single acting operation. you would also need to change over the manual valve to breaker mode as well. See pic attached showing the valve handle set up for breaker mode. Best regards
Thank you very much for your help! It’s working much better now. I really appreciate your suggestion and the picture – it was very helpful. Best regard
Hi, Thanks again for your help. I just had one more question – could you please tell me what the cable highlighted in red in the attached picture is for? I'm curious to understand its function. Best regards,
Hard to know what that would be for without an electrical diagram or a component layout diagram. It looks to be 2 wire connector so it could be used for a switch or a solenoid. Alot of machines do have spare harness connectors around the machine as there can be different options fitted depending on what country the machine will be shipped to and what the Dealer or customer requirements are.