Hey all, I'm new to this site. I recently purchased a jcb 214 series 2 backhoe. Had a few questions. Wear can I find out what oils I should run in the machine?? I did some Googling not realy any luck yet. Was hoping someone could help me find wear the hydrolique filters are ?? And pump. I think I may have a restriction some wear. When i open or close the clam bucket the machine boggs. Also would a Univiss 22 hydrolique oil be ok to run ?? I have lots of that stuff kicking around. I need to order a operator's manual and service manual is what I realy need to do.
If your clam bucket rams aren’t bent, don’t worry about the bogging. Pretty sure it’s normal. Mine does it, too. Get a service manual. JCB manuals are pretty comprehensive and should tell you everything you want to know. I use ISO VG32 hydraulic oil. A local oil distributor gave me a Universal Tractor Transmission Fluid to use as an alternative for the rear axle. I’ve been using it with no issues.
I have a 214 service manual that I can share. But I don't know if it is the correct one for your machine.
Thanks guys for all the help.
Thanks. If you don't mind sharing the service manual I will definitely take a look.
Send me your email address in a Private Message and I will send you a link to my Google Drive.