I've looked online and found a few explanations of how to download your photos from your i680 to your PC. I can't make sense of them and the manual doesn't cover it. If anyone has managed to get your pictures off this phone- please walk me through it, I have a few pics for HEF I need to post
I have the same phone with the same proboblem. I think the last time i looked into it they told me to go buy a chip for the phone then just put the chip in my computer.
I'm going to give it another try this weekend. If I have any luck I'll post it. Enjoy the weather this weekend, could be the last sunshine we see for awhile...
I had a young guy show me how mine works but I don't have the same model. They make a mini SD chip that will plug into the camera. After you take your photos you pull the chip out and put it in an adapter that will then plug into the USB port on your computer. Maybe yours is the same.
I've been looking online all morning and I'm extremely pissed off. The documentation and support for motorola/nextel/sprint is the worst I've come across. I'm going to start sending emails as soon as I calm down.
Your computer needs the correct USB drivers installed so that it will recognize the phone. I had the same issues a long time ago with my Motorola phones. Do a Google search for a program named Motorola Phone Tools. You have to purchase it. You will be amazed at what you can do with your phone and computer linked together using this program. If you do buy the program and install it ,it is very important to update the program with an internet connection as soon as it is installed. Also, all of the updates ARE NOT installed with just one connection. You will have to update it several times, because every time a new model phone comes out you will need the program update for it. Updates for the program are free forever.
Hey thanks! But I sovled the problem. last week I went fishing and the phone is at the bottom of the Snohomish River. It fell out of the holster. Luckily I found my old phone- no camera. I'll save your info incase I get another phone. Thanks again
Let us know if any fish call wanting you to vote for a conservationist.
hehe! my brother took care of his problem with his cell phone too! (hammer accidentally fell on it 13 times!) I've got a motorolla I60c, not sure if it is very similar or not but what I do is take the photos and send them to my email via my contact list.....not very handy I know, but it works. Once in the email it goes as follows... open email, select "save as" and save it to "my photos" and we're all done. I can also send photos directly to my photo bucket page from my contact list in the phone which works well too. select photo, send to contacts, select photobucket (in my case) and send. this bypasses the email a bit but the downside to both methods is I can only send one pic at a time.
That may have worked, we didn't have internet so I assumed I couldn't email. "Hammer accident" lol- I'll have to remember that one.