Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help picking a paint scheme! This should be fun….

watglen ยท 2018-02-09 07:17

Hey guys, I am considering upgrading to a self propelled tile plow like the one pictured. I want a fantastic stand-out color scheme to make it my own. Looking for ideas. So post pics of anything you've seen that was extra special, amazing looking. FYI that photo is one I pulled off the web, not sure who owns it, but its not me.

Replies4
  1. #1stars&bars442018-02-11 20:57

    All gloss black. Did a new skid steer like that a little over a year ago and it still turns heads.

  2. #2stars&bars442018-02-11 20:59

    Pics or it didn't happen as they say....

  3. #3thepumpguysc2018-02-12 06:54

    That IS a nice paint job S&B..

  4. #4cuttin edge2018-02-12 09:45

    What exactly is a tile plow? That being said, in the spirit of the Olympics, team Canada colors baby!