Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help! Please share your Key Words while you’re looking for Undercarriage Parts

ktmparts4u ยท 2014-10-22 22:45

Hi Everyone, we're doing a research what Key Words are you using while you're looking for Undercarriage Parts for Excavator and Bulldozer. Please share us your words. Many thanks in advance.

Replies12
  1. #1d4c24a2014-10-23 15:46

    chinese **** is one

  2. #2Deeretracks2014-10-23 16:04

    LOL. :usa

  3. #3lantraxco2014-10-23 17:25

    Honestly, we're practically drowning in the stuff. Those of us that try to make a living peddling spare parts in the US are having a tough go, with the internet there's no loyalty and lots of competition. Whoor's market.

  4. #4ktmparts4u2014-10-23 21:50

    ok, thanks for your sharing

  5. #5ktmparts4u2014-10-23 22:01

    Hi Lantraxco, every company has different customers group. for example, ours are the wholesaler and the dealer. i'm sorry if my topic makes you unhappy but this is the Internet times. Every industry comes with many competition. What we should do is to keep running and working harder. Hope your business goes better.

  6. #6lantraxco2014-10-23 22:09

    Not unhappy at all, just disseminating information. Any time you do a search on anything remotely relating to undercarriage you can get thousands of web pages all offering bargain price spares. Hard to sort out all the sales agents and trading companies from the actual manufacturers, and unless you want large quantities you can buy individual items from a US distributor at a good price without paying air freight or dealing with brokerage on ocean shipments. Good luck to you as well. Cheers, Lanway

  7. #7maddog2014-10-24 08:02

    I believe you answered your own question....... "undercarriage parts" When I search I put the brand name of the machine then what ever part I'm searching for motor, track, pin, bushing, etc.... I also appreciate sites that can give a diagram of machines, I know it's not possible to do every single machine but many machines are a like. Having knowledge of what may be interchangeable also helps. For example I bought brand new Bobcat excavator running gears for my IHI (when I owned it) that were a perfect match(cheap deal couldn't pass it up). Talked with the dealer over the phone and started asking questions, he took the time to take measurements, and in the end told me I could return for full refund if they didn't fit. I for one am happy with the internet, I'd much rather pay $XX amount of dollars instead of paying $XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX that some "folk" say is the cheapest deal. I believe in supporting local business and such but the shoe should fit both feet. I can't count the times I've had local _____ tell me a part is ____ amount and that it's a set rate, won't find anything cheaper of the same quality. I have no problem with that when they're honest, but you can bet I never go back once I research and find out they're going to the Bahamas on my dime.

  8. #8ktmparts4u2014-10-24 23:29

    Hi Lanway, thanks a lot for your advice. Indeed, it's very difficult to search out real manufacturers when we search something. Our company is intend to advertise on Google by Key Words. Here's the reason for my topic. As you know, for excavator and bulldozer, there're some many models, we'd like to know how many people search the parts by Part Number, or just machine model, or the model no. with key words or something like this. Your words verify something, that's our customer group is right. Lanway, Thanks again for your sharing.

  9. #9ktmparts4u2014-10-24 23:37

    Hi Sir, thanks so much for your sharing. This would help us a lot. As you said, there're so many machine model, we can't put every single parts on site, but we could do most. Next, we would upgrade our website and the Key words. Thanks again for your sharing.

  10. #10Tracparts Ltd.2014-11-14 17:04

    You dont need keywords when your looking up aftermarket parts you only need Calgary Tracparts Ltd. Check us out calgarytracparts.com

  11. #11Deeretracks2014-11-14 18:38

    Well that was kind of a **** move!

  12. #12digger242j2014-11-14 19:05

    Honestly, I kind of got a chuckle out of it, since I'm fairly sure the opening poster was at least as interested in getting his name and logo in front of you as he was in finding out anything about keywords. And, if I have to step in and enforce any of the rules, I can't really pretend to not notice infractions of other rules, like the 'Don't try to defeat the auto-censor' one. :cool2 For the record, here's the forum advertising rule: (Bold added for emphasis.) So, Tracparts Ltd. , welcome to HEF. There's your one freebie. Do stick around and take part in the discussions, but, going forward, everybody please respect the rules.