Hi All I have just bought a 1995 780A Series IV. She has done a lot of hours, and sadly is in terrible condition, but I hope to ressurect her and get her running and grading again. Unfortunately missing from the machine are the brake master cylinder and the clutch master cylinder along with some other items. There are a lot of loose wires and disconnected pipes also. Engine is an LT10-C and starts and runs nice, but I havent tested the transmission as there is no clutch and no brakes. Does anyone have a copy of the shop and parts manual for this series that they can send me to help me work out what goes where and also some advice on where to find the replacement parts I need for the brakes and clutch? Many thanks in advance Amer
https://www.jadeequipment.com/ I think Welder Dave as a lead on manuals. He will most likely chime in. Champion no longer exists, it was purchased by Volvo, and Volvo has discontinued their grader line so parts are becoming harder to find.
Jade Equipment may have manuals but the Sierra Park 730A website has most manuals for series II and III. I'm not sure how much series IV differs from series III. I thought the series IV was mostly just updates but basically very similar. Can't remember if series IV went to variable displacement pumps?? Pretty sure they went to 24 volt though which some people didn't like.