I'm stuck in limp mode 800 rpm. I'm pretty sure it's the def injector again but socks it is just a hair over 4000 hrs and emissions warranty is thus not covering. Dealer support is not great. 2 hours diagnostic time to tell me it could be 8000 in parts? And no guarantees it won't do the same thing again when I'm out in the bush. Does anyone know how to delete this thing?. Is it possible with perkins est?
Does anyone have the doosan diagnostic software or the perkins est?
To delete it completely you would need a tier 3 ecm data set or an over seas ecm. What's the problem with it I have dealt with several of these in the Hyundai excavators.
If your injector had previously failed I would check the wiring harness, the injector would fail and push Def through the harness. Usually have to replace the whole harness. Also Perkins should clear its own errors once it's fixed
What codes do you have? If you have a tech come out have them give you a copy of the product status report
It has e00526-00 code on it. I took the def injector out and put in boiling water I'm thinking it's injector or the injector wiring. The pump def pump is pumping the fluid up to the injector and the return line is clear. When I took the injector out the electrical connector did have fluid in it. I think Kyle you might be right if that was def fluid it would prolly wick through the wiring harness. I was going to try to test injector what voltage is it supposed to fire at ?
52600 sounds like an operator inducement code there should be other codes that caused it in the dosing controller. But there is a bulletin to update to new style injector with new software to lower Def pressure. If they use the same hose there is also a bulletin to update those on the
Thanks Kyle checked harness it looks OK. Def Injector resistance is 3.7 ohms and doesn't spray or click when triggered. So I'm thinking replace that and def filter. Pretty pricey def injector.