Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help? td20g 1980 dresser bad tilt ram

turnerchristopher ยท 2021-06-10 17:19

I can not get the pin out to take ram off dozer. I was going to send it to get rebuilt . now I want to re build it myself. I can not find any diagrams or pictures.

Replies5
  1. #1DB092021-06-10 19:11

    Call blue ridge tractor in Benton Ilinoise

  2. #2turnerchristopher2021-06-10 20:43

    will do thanks

  3. #3brianbulldozer2021-06-12 07:33

    Komatsu has a parts book for the TD20G in their online system, along with pricing. I think you need to sign up to access it. You can also google search Komatsupartsbook and find some manuals floating around the web.

  4. #4Dave Neubert2021-06-12 07:47

    You can build it in place just un pin it on the rod end unbolt head and slide ram out

  5. #5Tinkerer2021-06-13 09:11

    Welcome to HEF, Turnerchristopher ! Tilt cylinder or blade hoist ? I'm guessing the hoist. If it is the rod eye pin, that is a nasty spot for a stuck pin. Especially if it is seized in the eye of the rod.