Anybody know where they go?
My 580b has a clamp very similar to that. It holds the two hydralic lines on the rear of the cab that go the hoe. I know because i just recently had it off to replace a hose. Don't know if that is where it goes in your case, but worth a look. Good luck, Joe
I'm guessing but I'd look at the last hoses replaced or last repairs made. Look for anything else that might not have been retightened during the same job.
I pulled the battery box off last winter to repair rust. There where a lot of hyd. lines in that area. I will check over the weekend. thanks
my 580sk has similer clamps running up the boom to hold steel hyd lines just a thought.
Our 410G has similar clamps on the boom they tend to vibrate off due to the hydraulic pump, and they are for holding hard lines like trevor b said
That should be the part number stamped on the clamps. Do a part number search at the Deere website.
Using JD's 'where used' feature I come up with one use on a 310 being a hose clamp for the hp side of the main hydraulic pump. The diag shows it being just downstream of the steel line where it changes to a hose. Hope this helps Brent
solid steel line brackets
I looked part # up. Good idea but it said no matches. I still can not find where they go. If anyone has a link to the drawing I will be thankfull. Thanks and have a great day.
Maybe someone used different parts when they replaced these before??? here is a pic of where part # T27022 goes it is the only similar part I can find on a 310
lobo, call a Deere dealer and ask them to look up the part number. Chances are it's an old part number that has now been substituted to newer part numbers, that could explain why the part number search can't find it. A Deere parts guy could likely find a page that shows where that part number is used on a 310.
I was under my 310D this evening and I think I found where your parts go. There are two steel pipes coming from the hydo pump and running along the left side of the engine and finally connect to the loader control valve. There are parts that look just like that where the pipes are held to the very lowest part of the engine block. The exact position is just a few inches front of the bell housing and directly above the front axle drive shaft. You should see signs that the parts have left markings or an unpainted spot on the pipes. Hope this helps. Let us know.