Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help with 580C swing cylinder ID

jackleg ยท 2022-06-29 22:36

Hello, my 580C swing cylinders need to be resealed. I have the original parts and service manuals and apparently there are 2 options for the swing cylinders- "one piece piston G101182 or two piece piston G33881" My cylinders are stamped G102525. I'm not sure what reseal part to order. Any help with ID and a source for the seals will be much appreciated. Thanks.

Replies4
  1. #1Welder Dave2022-06-29 23:04

    Dale Weiss is the Case backhoe parts expert. Hopefully one of the other members has his contact info.

  2. #2Tinkerer2022-06-30 07:47

    http://e-backhoeparts.com/

  3. #3jackleg2022-06-30 10:32

    http://e-backhoeparts.com/ Was able to look up and send seals out today. Thank you

  4. #4jackleg2022-07-13 21:48

    Posting some pics of the job progress. Left side is done and working on the right. Mostly came apart with out too much trouble. I had to borrow a 1" impact and 1 7/8" socket to loosen the bolt that hold the piston to the rod.