Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help with Case Track Loader

Lantis · 2021-05-05 16:26

Hello all, I have been struggling for a week trying to get my skid steer back into operation. Backstory is I got stuck out of state for two months and the skid got infested with mice. I have a 9406 code on the tr340. I have taken apart the whole cab to expose wires and I replaced two under the seat that I could reach. Is it possible this code is from other wires under the seat? I have tried to jump the power and eh module to no success. It still prompts me to start when I sit on the seat and runs fine (aside from no hydraulic controls working) I realize at this point I probably have to tilt the cab. I think I am going to buy a gentry crane from HF to do this since I don’t have an excavator or other heavy equipment that can reach it. For the TR340 in a ‘15 flavor will the arm raise if the emergency down button is held or do I have to remove the hydraulic line most likely? Thank you very much. This has been a frustrating experience. Last year I had a major hydraulic line bust and got a bill for 3k from the dealer so I really really don’t want to use them again. Erik

Replies4
  1. #1KSSS2021-05-07 16:26

    If you pull up on the that red button on the right side you can raise the loader arms. Did you find out what 9406 code means?

  2. #2fencefool2021-05-22 12:15

    Code 9406--No CAN Communication from VCM I have the same machine. Have you figured out any tricks to keep the mice out? Mine sits one jobs for awhile too.

  3. #3langer2024-05-29 14:20

    I have this issue right now. Has anyone figured this out?

  4. #4MarcusZ19672024-05-29 14:51

    Cayenne pepper powder sprinkled around and in my machine helps.... Now to find something for those finger long red wasps.......