After 28 years of seat time I'm getting my first machine with gps! It's an 836G with the landfill software the guy that ran it before me is retiring and never wanted to learn the system because he was a short timer.So consequently he could only show me how to reset thick lifts and set points for asbestos. I know they will do way more but we have no book on it. if some one could steer me towards some info on it or tell me how to expand the plan bigger than 150 square and how to rotate the plan so it's not always facing north I'd really appreciate it.
Depends on the age of the CAES. The magnifying glass with plus or minus will zoom your view of the project. The rest if have to wait til I got back to one of our dozers so I could describe it better. It will be a few days but I'll look at them.
Thank you for your time,I'll try that tomorrow morning.
You might try Google for CAES manual and something might pop up with some info.I have gotten some manual off there for GPS stuff and printed them off for my own use.Good luck
thanks after many dead ends I was able to find an explanation of the icons. Which is all i needed, the system isn't hooked into the hydraulics. So it's basically just a compaction guide that can give me an overview of what our designed plan is.