Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help with E120b Cat auxiliary hydraulic line setup

Dante Lomelo · 2023-01-19 18:40

I recently purchased an e120b caterpillar excavator I would like to get a hydraulic thumb but I have no auxiliary hook ups so I was wondering if someone can help me out

Replies6
  1. #1James Sorochan2023-01-19 18:55

    Post up your serial number so that the Cat experts can check your machine build to see what can be done.

  2. #2Dante Lomelo2023-01-20 07:17

    Pin 7NF05041 Serial 008880

  3. #3Coaldust2023-01-20 17:27

    Oh’ boy. That’s from a long time ago. You are going to have to piece that together from scratch. I have some notes and a parts list from when I did a couple back in the grunge days. Maybe before grunge. Like the days of heavy metal and chicks with big hair. Huh, let’s see if I can find that notebook, but don’t wait up.

  4. #4excavator2023-01-20 19:23

    I have access to an E110B that I could look at if that would help. I would think everything except tube length would be similar.

  5. #5Dante Lomelo2023-01-20 23:08

    I appreciate all you guys replying and anything would help me I honestly don’t know where to start

  6. #6JD955SC2023-01-22 20:16

    Parts are going to be a struggle, I bet.