Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help with John Deere 3350A front loader hydraulics please!!!

ROAMER_AUS ยท 2022-05-21 18:38

Hi All, i need to replace existing original distributor for front loader on this tractor. Apart from 4 hoses going to cylinders, I have one supply hose coming directly from the pump which is mounted on bottom right hand side of the transmission, I also have return hose going to the filter and back to the tank. But there is a third hose going from the distributor to the housing under the seat. I can not figure out what this hose is for. it must be some kind of return line because hose is clamped only with screw type clamps. Anybody that knows this machine can maybe help? Thanks!!!

Replies4
  1. #1ROAMER_AUS2022-05-24 02:36

    Getting desperate here

  2. #2mg23612022-05-24 05:23

    I have not seen too many guys with Deere AG information on HEF, so I would suggest trying one of the AG forums?

  3. #3ROAMER_AUS2022-05-24 06:30

    By the looks of it, you are right. I'll give it a shot elsewhere.

  4. #4rockfarm2022-09-13 10:57

    that big hose with just clamps means its not very high in pressure which most often means its a return line dumping the oil back into the reservoir.