a friend of mine has a 2700 low hr machine. Was running fine, sank it about up to the oil pan. Sat in water overnight. Next morning fired right up, was pulled out and tracked about 300 yards to the hill and then bucket went out uncontrolled, machine sounded like it was under load and he shut it off. Machine fired off one time more and then shut off. Has yet to crank again. Got plenty of fuel, new batt. It rolls over twice and sound like it's under a load. Almost like it the pump is trying to do work. Any ideas? Thanks William
Stuck valve spool?
So what is the pressure against the pumps as the starter is beginning to overload?
Don't know much about these machines. Haven't real spent much time working on it. I'm more farm machine oriented. Wherevcan I put a pressure gauge? How do i check the spool valve? School me fellas!
Guessing that some of the wiring from the computer to the pump got wet and is causing a short. I'd look under the machine and every wire and connector that got submerged would get cleaned and dried with electrical contact cleaner. You might get lucky and that's all it is.
Question, where bouts is the computer? Is it in the cab somewhere? Also: he had some Obama voter clean out the sand/ mud with a garden shovel. I wonder if he might have cut or skint a wire in the process.