Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Helpme please! !

ReXoR ยท 2015-03-18 07:03

I got a Terex TH1056C Tubbo TW050313 fortlift with fuel problems. I working in Nigeria and mechanics or hard to find and I'm no mechanic. I just replace the injector pump and nozzles and it work fine for a week but then it wouldn't start again. Then my Nigerian mechanic said it was a bad fuel pump so I got a new one but no luck the same result But without working for a week. So what now new pump but it will not produce enough pressure to flow through the nossels but its new. The reson I change the one that was a week old. Am I i overlooking something let me please. HELP ME PLEASE.

Replies6
  1. #1Hardline2015-03-18 07:41

    Sounds like you have a fuel restriction on the supply side of the system. Check and see if you have plenty of good fu flow coming out of you fuel tank and through your lift pump. Which engine does this machine have in It? Electric or manual lift pump?

  2. #2ReXoR2015-03-18 08:06

    Fuel supply fine I checked the fuel supply on problem with that.

  3. #3Hardline2015-03-18 08:51

    I just reread both you posts. We have a slight launguage barrier. So let's start from fresh. What engine is in This machine? Is the lift pump mechanical or electric? Have you checked fuel flow from the lift pump to the injection pump? If so what does that look like?

  4. #4pajibson2015-03-18 21:13

    According to google it has either a john deere 4045 or a perkins 1104. All of those that I've seen had mechanical lift pumps with a primer lever. But I work on mostly older equipment and not sure if this is something newer. I would suggest checking the lift pumps out put in pressure and volume as a starting point

  5. #5Hardline2015-03-18 22:05

    No the newer Perkins units have electric lift pumps.

  6. #6pajibson2015-03-18 22:19

    Sure enough if I had researched more it's a tier 3 motor. Common rail and the pics sure look like an ecm on the side.