Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hendrix bucket-tooth removal

Tired Farmer ยท 2026-01-03 14:51

I need to replace the teeth on my bucket, I have no info. on this equipment so I need to know which why to knock the pins out. Pics attached.

Replies3
  1. #1Shimmy12026-01-03 15:09

    Take the torch and cut the back side of the hole top and bottom so you can get the tooth off the shank. Pin should go out either way then.

  2. #2Tones2026-01-03 15:14

    Belt them down, actually it doesn't really matter which way they go, just easier. New boots need new pins and locks. The locks are in the shank, made of rubber and 3 steel knobs and the pin removal usually destroys them.

  3. #3willie592026-01-03 19:36

    That's what I do. The teeth are trash at this point anyway, torch them and whack them with a sledge until they drop off, then deal with the pin.