I have a half yard Hendrix dragline bucket and the hole for the j bolt got ripped out. The shank is still intact. I have been told that the Hendrix style teeth are no longer available so I'm looking for some advice on what to do
Esco have a good range of teeth as do Cat and others. When the shanks wear teeth will never stay on, sadly.
I had similar issues with the center teeth on the WABCO scraper . Glued them to the shank with 7018's
i would say just glue them on one last time if you can't find any new one from esco. but as said if the adptor is worn it very hard to keep a tooth on. i seen on the big drag lines brake off 200lb teeth as they did not lock up on the taper. the J bolt should just be there to keep on till it's seated. might look in to seeing where the dirt sits inside and add a little to make it a better fit or cut off and go with a more available stile they have doing to all hammer-less stuff nowadays. nice looking D2 3J got one my self.
http://www.blackcatwearparts.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/235-Teeth-Hensley.pdf If you need number for a dealer let me know
I found a shop here in BC who must have had 200,000 teeth in the warehouse. He had some Hensley X162's IN STOCK for my old beast. If you need his info, just PM me.