Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Here is some of my stuff

Nac ยท 2004-09-19 15:50

2003 John Deere 250 skid steer 2003 John Deere 160clc excavator 2002 Komatsu pc45 mini excavator

Replies7
  1. #1cat3202004-09-19 19:02

    Welcome aboard!!:drinkup You have some nice stuff there

  2. #2Nac2004-09-25 13:41

    Thanks

  3. #3Steve Frazier2004-09-25 18:47

    Yes, Welcome Nac!!:drinkup I tweaked your signature a little, your URL is a live link now.:waving

  4. #4Nac2005-05-29 12:58

    Quick Coupler Hers is a pic of a quick coupler i added to my PC-45

  5. #5cat3202005-05-29 13:22

    NAC I love all those toys you have . It seams like you have gotten busy overnight with all those jobs you posted on your web page. I remember seeing you post pics of just a pickup and dump trailer and wanting to get a bobcat LOL.

  6. #6Nac2005-05-29 13:26

    Yes Cat320 Tuesday I schould be geting my Frieghliner back from the body company I just put a hooklift on my single axle FL70 so I can haul my own demo waste. Im trying to expand a little so i can hire a foreman so I can run another crew. I have plenty of work that I am asked to bid but some is to big for me right now.

  7. #7cat3202005-05-29 13:54

    You will love that hooklift a very versitile piece of equipment.There is alot of guys around here that use them for the demo and other stuff.