Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Here’s the rest of the truck !

KW Kat ยท 2007-09-30 18:59

As requested by Electra Glide. Spec's :07 Emissions PACCAR (cummins) PX-8 @315/1000fpt@1400rpm,Allison 3000RDS 6-Speed,5.25 Axle w/diff lock and hendrickson air sup.:drinkup

Replies11
  1. #1nedly052007-09-30 19:36

    Its much too pretty, please dont work it!!! Nice truck! Nice pics!

  2. #2Steve Frazier2007-09-30 21:11

    Very nice looking truck!! What's the GVWR?

  3. #3Dirt Dogg2007-09-30 21:14

    Very Nice!!! Love them KW's:notworthy

  4. #4CascadeScaper2007-10-01 01:10

    Love it! :drinkup

  5. #5Electra_Glide2007-10-01 09:27

    Sweet !!! :drinkup :thumbsup

  6. #6crash9352007-10-01 14:22

    WOW, thats way to pretty to haul dirt in, better just us it as a beer runner!

  7. #7Ford LT-90002007-10-01 15:39

    I agree with the others that is a nice truck I assume your not in the asphalt paving business :laugh

  8. #8Kreft2007-10-03 17:17

    what do you plan on using it for?

  9. #9CM19952007-10-03 19:17

    That is one sweet dump!:thumbsup :drinkup I bet it is a dream to drive with a 315HP and allision auto. Do you get those funny looks from the 4 wheelers at the stop light when you take off and leave them in a dump truck? Hope it serves you well.

  10. #10jazak2007-10-04 16:14

    Not a big fan of KW's that that is one nice truck.

  11. #11sbrem2007-10-09 14:20

    Great looking KW! It should work great with 315hp. Thats quite a bit for a single axle! I'd prefer a manual transmission, but thats just me. People that have the Allisons seem to love them. Good luck with it, I'm sure you will be very happy with it.