Here is showing the working CAT D6G bulldozer which is assembled in China, 2007 year welcome to check and tell what difference between old and this one.
I think it's only cosmetic steering clutches by the left arm etc mechanically similar to a D6C they don't met emission controls in most countries so can't be sold new 140 / 160hp
The base machine is about the same as a D6E. They have the steer clutches and turning brakes together on the left side of the operator and added a single foot brake. Some of the Enclosed cabs are ROPS and some are not ROPS. I have only seen them in a seven roller frame, don't know if they are built in the six roller frame. I have seen an LPG machine. The first ones built were not of the best quality, but since Cat has taken over quality control and they are a pretty good machine. Several have made their way into the USA (I don't know how) I have a guy I do a lot of work for and he has a couple running. I ran one on a job we did and it was a pretty good machine.