I am searching for a hydreco hydraulic pump model # pic15125 for my 1950 Austin western road grader model 55 can anyone help me out?
try broken tractor.com
Any reason you could not replace it with a different make. A good hydraulic supply shop should be able to find you a modern pump that would fit with out to much work. I'm assuming this is just a simple single stage gear pump. Width and diameter of gears can tell the approx. gpm of the pump. Then setting one up with the right type of shaft and adapt the supply and pressure lines and you would be set to start cutting the new road. Maybe post a picture of the pump showing the shaft and where it mounts might help with more suggestions!
I am very familiar with early '60s A-W 300s. They use a Hydreco pump that can easily be replaced with modern ones. I would consult a local hydraulics shop, a good one will probably have something in stock that will work.